addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South East Michigan Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board UMP(Umeshu Making Party) › The 3rd Umeshu Making Party

The 3rd Umeshu Making Party

Itaru I.
dewey910
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Kon'ba'wa, minasan,

I'm planning to have the 3rd Umeshu Making Party on one weekend in May or June. As you may know, you never know when ao-ume will be available. It may be more difficult to guess when cherry blossoms bloom in Belle Isle. Anyways, I'd like to know how many of you are interested. The cost will be about $30 (1 pound of Aoume, a bag of rock suger, and a bottle of shochu). The date will be a Sunday. Please respond to the hopepage information.

Itaru Inoue

Organizer