addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Itaru I.
dewey910
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
I received a call from the store yesterday. They said that the location where green plum (AO UME) is growing still has frost and it hasn't grown as they expected and it won't be ready to ship by early or mid May.
This means that I need to move UMP to the 17th from the 3rd. Please make a note of it. I will revise the post on the Calendar on our homepage accordingly.