addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Itaru I.
dewey910
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Kon'ban'wa Minasan,

UMP is this coming Sunday at last! Are you thrilled?
I will go get 15 pounds of green plum tomorrow. I have to see the quality, and somehow if it's not good, I may postpone the event again. I strongly hope that won't happen.

Did you already get a glass bottle? Did you already wash it and sterilized? If not, please do.

I want all of you to bring one more thing. It's a large size pan. Each person will get approx. 1 pound of green ume and immerse them into a bucketful of water. After a while, you wash the plum and dry them. Bigger pan is better.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can send me your comment by just simply reply to this mail. It won't be distributed everyone this time. It will come to me only.

I will send another mail tomorrow after I get the plum.
Let's keep our fingers crossed!!laughing

Itaru Inoue