The South East Michigan Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board The Ann Arbor Japanese Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › New Learning Approach - The chat room

New Learning Approach - The chat room

Justin
user 3594263
Belleville, MI
Post #: 8
I'm willing to bet that anyone reading this (except Nihon jin) are feeling like they are not learning fast enough. Like most everyone I lack the time to commit to full study and even small study groups. I have concluded that the only true way to learn is with constant practice with people. But of course getting together is not always easy.

So heres my idea. Feel free to post your opinion. I'd like to start a 24 hour chat room for people that can come and go on their own time and practice asking questions or vocabulary with other members. At this point I think I may try to find a link to a more general study chat room on the internet instead of a private room for just this meetup group in order to have more activity. This would be great for both beginners or advanced learners.

I'll be posting soon with more info so stay tuned. Please post if you think this is or is not something you would utilize.