add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The South East Michigan Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board The 1st Koo Haku Uta Gassen in Detroit (Yearly Singing Competition) › New Meetup: Dai Ikkai Kohaku Uta Gassen in Detroit - The First Singing Contest

New Meetup: Dai Ikkai Kohaku Uta Gassen in Detroit - The First Singing Contest

Itaru I.
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Announcing a new Meetup for The Ann Arbor Japanese Language Meetup Group!

What: Dai Ikkai Kohaku Uta Gassen in Detroit - The First Singing Contest

When: December 29, 2009 7:00 PM

Price: $8.00 per person

Cherry Blossom
43588 West Oaks Dr.
Novi, MI 48377

Hi folks!smile
It’s already December and I can hardly believe that.
How’s your year been?

After the long planning period, I decided to hold the first special singing contest, which is called “Kohaku Uta Gassen” in Japan. To make a long story short, I rent SAKURA’s Karaoke room for the night. First of all, I need 10 male singers and 10 female singers. I have other positions who don’t want to be a singer. No, you won’t get paid. But you’ll have fun, I’m sure. Please join me and let’s sing out laud to forget unlucky things in 2009 and to welcome happiness in 2010.laughing

Condition for the singers:
If you are a non-Japanese, you have to sing a Japanese song. If you are a native, you cannot sing any Japanese songs. Please let me know what you want to sing so that I can double-check if Cherry blossom has your song.

We'll have dinner first. You'll pay what you order. $5 is cover charge for Karaoke room. $3 for the prizes for the winners. At the room, you'll pay whatever you drink. (This is still planning stage. It maybe changed later.)tongue

Learn more here:­