align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Lit
Lit_C
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 88
Folks,

As you know I am a big Japanese movie fanatic so I often organize Japanese movie sessions in the past.

Unfortunately, I am getting a new job in Shanghai soon.

It has been a tough 2009 as I was jobless the entire time. And finally I found this ideal job in Shanghai now.

So in a few months' time, I will move to Shanghai permanently.

Next week, once I can speak to my manager, I will have some idea regarding my travel schedule.

And if possible, I will check with Inoue-san to see if we can organize another movie session before I leave Ann Arbor.

The other thing is, I could organize impromptu movie sessions without using meetup website. If you are interested, send me an email (through my profile) and I will send you an email whenever I can organize it.

Regds,
Lit
Lit
Lit_C
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 105
I can possibly organize a movie night this Sat evening 4/17.

Time: 7:30 pm
Movie: I have many to choose.

Whoever is interested, please contact me for more details.

-Lit