addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South East Michigan Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board The Ann Arbor Japanese Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Condo Apt available for rental (Ypsilanti - near EMU stadium)

Condo Apt available for rental (Ypsilanti - near EMU stadium)

Lit
Lit_C
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 93
As some of you may know, I will be moving to Shanghai for a permanent job. (most likely in May)

I own a 1075 sq ft condo apt which is located very close to St. Joseph Hospital and EMU.

It's a 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with cathedral ceiling and a detached car port.

It comes with Kenmore washing machine (front loading) + Kenmore dryer + Kenmore refrigerator + Maytag stove (all good appliances).

Rental price: $1050 per month (does not include utilities, but includes free water). Negotiable.

It has a connecting path to EMU campus which doubles as a good brisk walking place.

Interested parties should contact me through my profile. Thanks.

-Lit
Liz
pedalpetal
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 30
Wow Lit, congrats on the job! Good for you. laughing
Lit
Lit_C
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 95

Thanks, Liz. It was a long wait for the job offer. I interviewed for the position in early Feb !

And after 2+ interviews and some wrangling with HR, I got the job.

This is a perfect job for me and it is not easy to find in this economy.

I guess my luck has changed finally.