addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South East Michigan Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board The Ann Arbor Japanese Language Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Seeking fluent Japanese speaker for regular hang-out and chat

Seeking fluent Japanese speaker for regular hang-out and chat

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, group. I was excited to get started on Meetup.com, recommended to me by a friend, but I'm a little disappointed that there's nothing occuring here soon!

I really would love to meet some Japanese speakers and exercise my language skills, which have fallen pretty far over the past two years. I'm not asking much, just a weekly meeting for perhaps an hour, any activity or just talking over coffee.