addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Southeast Michigan Poetry Meetup Group Message Board › Poetry readings part 1

Poetry readings part 1

Carla
user 3588438
Group Organizer
Detroit, MI
Post #: 4
I will post more of these tomorrow, after I've combed my Facebook page, but here are a few readings:

Troubadour 21 sponsors poetry at Che Cosa coffeehouse, 90 Macomb Place in downtown Mount Clemens.
June 26: 7-10 p.m., open mic followed by featured guest Liteshineth
July 31: 7-10 p.m., open mic followed by featured guest Deonte Osayande

Poetry, Pages and Scribes, first Thursday of every month, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Southfield Public Library (on Evergreen between I-696 and Civic Center Drive (north of 10 Mile.) Website: www.poetrypagescribes.com

Sweet Epiphany: Something nearly every night of the week! Go to www.sweetepiphanydetroit.com to get full information.