The St. Pete Energy Healers and those seeking healing meetup Message Board › Looking forward to meeting more of the group

Looking forward to meeting more of the group

This message board is read-only.

Richard D.
user 8872888
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Each week is different, different people, different energies, different focus, different sharing, different exploration. Come and share, explore, meet people and enjoy.

In addition to these healing shares I hold a healing class on Tuesday evenings, same location, from 7 to 9. This Tuesday will be a good one(like always) It is working with your breath in healing and how to breath stronger than you ever have before. Breath is a major part of many healing techniques from Yoga to Qigong. It is used in Quantum Touch and many other modalities in different ways. Cost $10 Bring a friend or two and a mat to lay on for part of the class (if you have one) wear comfortable clothes.

Also last Saturday I became a Zumba instructor (after taking classes for 4 years and enjoying every minute of it). Check out Zumba.com I expect to start classes in various locations in May. Part of building my energy and using it. Use it or lose it!

Love and Healing

Richard Davis