The Stamford Bicycling Meetup Message Board The Stamford Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Please support cycling for a cause

Please support cycling for a cause

Jonathan
JonathanT
Stamford, CT
Post #: 9
Dear fellow cyclists,
I am so excited to be finally getting back on my bike after almost three years recuperating from knee, hip and back injuries, and I can't wait to meet some new people tearing up the blacktop in and around Stamford.

As one of my first outings this spring, I will be doing a fundraising ride in the Five Borough Bike Tour on May 4 with Doctors Without Borders. Maybe I'll even see some of you there.

This is a great group and a really worthwhile cause -- bringing emergency medical care to the victims of epidemics, natural disasters and war all over the world.

Please consider pitching in a few dollars to help this cause. It only takes a few minutes, and your donation is 100% tax deductible. You can make a donation directly to DWB through my fundraising page at http://bit.ly/1eWQulk­ .

Thank you for your generosity -- I hope to see you on the road soon!

Jonathan