The Sterling Database Data Solutions Group Message Board › VERY IMPORTANT: Saturday meetup. Change of location.. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF IT.

VERY IMPORTANT: Saturday meetup. Change of location.. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF IT.

Jagan R.
user 8620538
Group Organizer
Sterling, VA

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update you on the June 30th event details I have coordinated for you.

The meeting space will be available from 10:00am to 1:30pm. I have reserved  meeting room 5 at the Sheraton Reston located at 11810 Sunrise Valley Dr in Reston, VA 20191.

Light refreshment package includes: coffee, tea, soda, and assorted breakfast pastries.

I look forward to meeting everyone. Tony, our host from BIAS, will have some give away items.

Agenda:

10:00 am to 10:45 am Socialization and exchange of ideas.

10:45 am to 11:30 am VLDB Support - A divide and conquer framework in Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and MySQL --(just a touch only of Netezza, Terradata, Vertica and Exadata)

Presenter: Jagan Reddy

11:30 am to 12:45 PM (+) :

NoSQL: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL?

Presenter: Marty Schoch from Couchbase Inc, the owners of NoSQL.

"Simple, Fast, Elastic NoSQL Database".

Please come prepared to tell your short success stories for the benefit of the attendees.

12:45PM to 1:30PM- Problems and Solutions

Individual attendees get chance to present short success stories. Any topic is fine. Presenters will be recognized.  If you never had problems then you are exceptional. So, no problem is trivial.

Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks,

Jagan Reddy

Database Architect and Organizer