Silicon Valley Storytellers Toastmasters Club Message Board › NEW MEETUP GROUP: Hang Out with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF

NEW MEETUP GROUP: Hang Out with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF

A former member

Hi everyone!

I have a new meetup group called Hang Out with Travelers, Students, Au Pairs & Locals in SF
The group link is here:  http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-things-to-do/­

We pickup travelers from hostels and hotels around SF.  Usually we get a group of anywhere from 35-40 travelers on an event in the winter time, and 80-100 travelers in the summer.  Plus there are locals that join us as well who are wanting to get/give travel advice, share stories, and subdue their travel 'bug' by connecting with international travelers.

We do cheap/free events, head to the pubs, clubs, go on pub crawls, enjoy road trips and outdoor activities, cheap dinner nights, trivia nights, sports events, dance parties, house parties, and other local activities where travelers and locals can meet others from around the world while they're in SF.

So please join the new group if this is something you would find yourself interested in as I will be removing the one you are currently on.  Our next events are the SF Beer Olympics tonight (Friday), a $5 Dinner Night on Tuesday Jan 8th, and a Pub Crawl on Wednesday Jan 9th. 

And please feel free to post any events you might be interested in doing - and I will recruit some travelers to come along!

Hope to see you soon!