addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sydney Sci-Fi & Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › Identifying the Group

Identifying the Group

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Guys,

I think that some of our SciFFF's who came on Saturday night had difficulty identifying us at their Meetup group. So I think it would be a good idea if we should some kind of identifying something so that we can easily recognise each other.

What do you think?

I could say "let's wear a black t-shirt" but that won't help because everyone does that these days. Or wear you favourite SciFi shirt ... but unfortunately that wouldn't make us stand out from the rest of the audience.

But, what about a black hat ... in honour of Sir Pterry. Any black hat. That way, if we have someone new, they can just look for a group where the people have black hats on. Of course, we will have to take them off in the cinema.

What do you think?

Any other/better suggestions?

And "no", this is not because I own a favourite black hat and am looking for an excuse to get wear it. I think I am going to have to invest in a Black Peak Cap until something more elegant appears.

Cheers
Deb