addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Sydney Sci-Fi & Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board › upcoming sydney/brisbane supanova

upcoming sydney/brisbane supanova

user 80138422
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
hello fellow sci-fi fans,

i know I'm only new to this group but I'm trying to locate some other fellow jedi/sith who will be attending the next Supanova in either Sydney or Brisbane. the reason im asking is because at the last one i attended the level of competent jedi/sith with a lightsaber was just appalling. what I'm proposing is that those willing to learn ( or those with skill willing to teach) get together and bring everyone up to a satisfactory level of proficiency with a lightsaber and to put on a great show during the cosplay event. there are great prizes available if people are good.
and honestly, if you wish to call yourself a Jedi master or a Sith lord. proper skill with a lightsaber is a must.
(and yes im one of the people willing to teach anyone that is willing to learn. its my way of giving back)

any interest can be either posted or emailed to me directly.

may the force be with you all.