A former member
Post #: 30
Thank you for all that came last night's MeetUp at the OakTree. I had an opprtunity to meet Jessie and Jason. Revisited with Tom and Ray, with Rose and Julie. Didn't expect another party going on the same day we have our group there. Poor Maggie got slam big time. Usually (well, 3 Wednesday in a roll) I bring Ron there for practice, getting him and his soul hooked in music, lol. Oaktree is rarely crowded on a Wed, but Fri and Sat....forget it, a packed house! I love the OakTree, Richard is alot of fun, but Lil Vic allows us more oportunity to sing more, but then Rose have to Host.

Rose, after you guys left, a new powerhouse from our MeetUp showed up, it was Jason. Had no idea that he was one of ours, makes me wondered if there was others there then left, wah! Jason, glad that you mentioned something to Richard about the 'MeetUp', I just have to introduce myself. My goodness, if I wasn't leaving so soon, but you could have still come and sat with us.
Anyways, for my friend Ron, I have commited myself to bring him to the OakTree every Wednesday, if any of you care to join us, we love to see you there and share the fun. Richard is truly great in helping us to seek varies songs to try, he find tons that suites Ron. Richard is very patient when he's not teasing the heck outta ya. We usually get about 7-9 songs through the night.

Thank you for the MeetUp Rose!!!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

raven
showersinger
Group Organizer
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 52
Hey Mystic!
Luv you girl! I had a great time, listening to everyones songs and dancing (and you know I don't do that too often-Thanks Ray!) I wish I could have stuck around to meet Jason, but, hopefully next time.
I was wondering if anyone was left out, I sure hope not, but they'll tell us if they were and we can come up with a plan to fix that. I'll talk to Mr. Lonny about doing some more meetups at Lil Vix. I'm gonna try to make another wednesday before long and How are Thurdsday nites?
Let me know!
Keep singing and smiling!
A former member
Post #: 31
I would love it if I finally get to see Mr Lonny. Well, honestly....I have spoken with Ron about swinging by to hang with Mr Lonny one Tuesday or Wednesday night, but then Ron's cold/allergy hit from the throat to the chest, and I'm barely recovering from my allergy. I will take a pill and bring my inhaler when I make it to see Mr Lonny, lol!
Wednesday is best for me.....and Ron too. Ron said his days off are Wed & Thurs, but he usually head back to Tacoma city center by Thursday afternoon. My hubby and my dad goes on post for Texas Holdem on Thursday, I stay home with my girls. Hey, all I can say is, set up whatever works for the majority, I come when I can.

By the way.....I just found Gloria's the other day, DUH! Ha, ha, ha....how is that place? I gotta check that place out the next time you all go there.

I hope everybody had a great Mother's day weekend. Sorry that I couldn't make it to the Saturday Karaoke meetup. I tried until I realized the guys got secret plans for the ladies. They cooked, BBQ of course...hahaha! We ate and hang out....then they had a late night poker game, by then it was 'hello!' 11:30pm, we gals were too tired and lazy to leave the house. I hope you all had a great time, and Happy Birthday Julie!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Mystic! The Saturday meetup is this weekend May 17th. If you can make it, it would be great to see you.