addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
hey, i'm new to the area, new to this group, and looking over the variety of karoke bars in the area, its a bit overwhelming.

I'm looking for a place to get a table and meet some friends for karaoke at the end of this month for my birthday. I'd love to find a place with the following qualities (if such a place exists)

1. Good food, reasonably priced
2. A decent or better sound system
3. Large selction of songs. Song selection on computer if possible, or at least plenty of karaoke books available
4. Drink specials, or at least affordable drinks
5. a nice sized performance area, since i like to move around a bit. having a remote mic as an option is always a plus.
6. Parking that isn't a pain in the ass

If such a place exists, or at least something with most of these qualities, I would very much appreciate your suggestions.

thanks,

Mark

PS-you're all invited once I figure out where I'm going!