Re: [bookclub-1655] Rebecca Mazur added a post

From: Megan Poinski
Sent on: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:43 PM
Planet Bollywood on Colesville Road (across the street from the AFI)
is actively searching out groups to meet there. The food is good and
inexpensive, it's conveniently located, and it's also close to
downtown Silver Spring parking. My boyfriend is in the Silver Spring
Writers' Group, and they meet there all the time. It's usually pretty
quiet, so good for group meetings.

I will try to come in May -- I'm also a grad student and the last
couple months have been hellacious amounts of work. But I have a
history of being a very faithful book club member.

--Megan

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Athena DeRasmo <[address removed]> wrote:
> Thanks Tom,
> Can you tell me what you folks decided on for May's pic?
> Athena
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ____________________­____________
> From: [address removed]
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: RE: [bookclub-1655] Rebecca Mazur added a post
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:31:28 -0400
>
> This sounds good. I vote yes.
>
> ____________________­____________
> From: [address removed]
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: RE: [bookclub-1655] Rebecca Mazur added a post
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:22:23 -0400
>
>
> If you are thinking of a meeting place -- I can recommend McGinty's Public
> House on Ellsworth. There is a smallish "side" room off the downstairs pub
> area. The beverages are about the same price as Quarry, but the food is a
> lot better. Most important, it is much quieter, and can seat a group of ten
> or so.
> I have seen other groups meeting there -- and I imagine the Book Club could
> reserve every third Thursday with no problem -- worth checking out, yes?
> Athena
> PS
> Also the Wayne's ave parking structure is free to anyone leaving the lot
> after 8pm!
>
>
>
>
>
> ____________________­____________
> From: [address removed]
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: RE: [bookclub-1655] Rebecca Mazur added a post
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:54:14 -0400
>
> Let's try the upstairs at Starbucks next to Einstein's bagels by the?Metro
> in Silver Spring at the intersection of Colesville Road and East West
> Highway.
>
> Tom
>
> ____________________­____________
> From: [address removed]
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: [bookclub-1655] Rebecca Mazur added a post
> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:32:36 -0400
>
> Does anyone know of a better, still local venue?
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Rebecca Mazur ([address removed]) from The
> Takoma Park Book Club Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Rebecca Mazur, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
> [address removed]
> ____________________­____________
> Find it on Domain.com.au Need a new place to live?
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Tom ([address removed]) from The Takoma Park Book
> Club Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Tom, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
> [address removed]
> ____________________­____________
> Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your
> inbox. See how.
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Athena DeRasmo ([address removed]) from The
> Takoma Park Book Club Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Athena DeRasmo, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
> [address removed]
> ____________________­____________
> Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Tom ([address removed]) from The Takoma Park Book
> Club Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Tom, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
> [address removed]
> ____________________­____________
> Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
> Learn more.
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Athena DeRasmo ([address removed]) from The
> Takoma Park Book Club Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Athena DeRasmo, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
> [address removed]



-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­
Megan Poinski
1110 Fidler Lane
Apt. 1202
Silver Spring, MD 20910
http://meganpoins...­
[masked] (home)
[masked] (cell)

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Log in

Not registered with us yet?

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy