addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Takoma Park Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › TPBCMG Poems - Here they are!

TPBCMG Poems - Here they are!

Mark
TPBCMG_Organizer
Group Organizer
Hyattsville, MD
Hello, Bookpeople.  As we have now reached the deadline for poem choosing, nine poems have been identified for discussion during our November 21st meetup. I have put all nine poems in one pdf file on Google Drive, accessible by clicking here.  The individuals files are accessible here.  I will also email the poems to those for which I have direct email addresses.
Unfortunately, no late submissions will be accepted.  With these nine, each poem will receive no more than 10 minutes of discussion.
I ask that everyone attending to read all of the poems prior to the meeting.  I leave it up to each poem chooser whether or not to read all (or part) of the poem aloud during the 10 minutes.  I will play timekeeper.
For my poem, I plan to read it out loud.  Make a few remarks about why I like it and what it means to me.  Then get the rest of groups reaction.