Help support your MeetupChip in
The Thoughtful Gay Man is a community of gay men who want to live a life of more meaning, purpose, intention, and brotherhood. We value empathy, openness, honesty, integrity, compassion, and helping out in our local communities. We are also wholeheartedly invested in our own personal, spiritual growth, as well as the growth of others.
The purpose of this group is to encourage, uplift, and guide one another through this journey called life. Share your own life experiences, offer advice, and find support from other gay men.
Join us if you're looking for deeper conversations, vulnerability, and other gay men who want to be their best selves.
During these Meetups you can expect:
- Conversations, speakers, and ideas that will challenge you to grow as a person
- Leaving each Meetup with more awareness of yourself and PRACTICAL tools to live the life you desire
- Time and space to explore, challenge, and discover your own assumptions and beliefs
- Meeting people that have different experiences of life than you do
- An opportunity to make new friends!
Visit the TTGM website here.
**This is not a "singles", "dating" or "couples" group. This group is for gay men who are single, dating, partnered, or married. Should you happen to find love...then, yay for you!