March 19, 2014 · 7:30 PM
A fixed menu for less than a tenner!!
I have organised a fixed menu meal for less than a tenner with Francis (the restaurant manager). Note - If fewer than 16 persons turn up the price may be more.
I may also collect £1 per person for Meetup Fees.
Because I am organising this event the menu will comprise my personal favourite dishes from the menu of this small restaurant . I’m sorry but the menu will not suit our vegetarian friends. The menu:-
• Masala Dosai (Crispy rice & lentil pancake with spicy potato filling)
• Chicken-65 (Chicken cubes marinated in spicy hot butter)
• Nadan Beef Fry (Beef stir fried with coconut & Kerala spices)
• Bhindi (Okra stir fried with tomatoes, onions & spices)
• Saag Aloo (Spinach & Potato with Spices)
Drinks to be paid for individually.
Meet at 7.00pm in the Manor Pub opposite the restaurant. I will collect £10 from each person for the food & service.