JUST THE BEGINNING
A Grand Finale Auction and Musical Afternoon for the campaign to establish the Canadian Centre for Men and Families
Help us close the door on our first fundraising campaign and help to open the door to an unprecedented new Centre for Men and Families, a place whose time has come.
The Campaign to Establish the Canadian Centre for Men and Families has been a remarkable success, and has galvanized a community that cares deeply about boys, men and families. While the challenges are large, this initiative has shown people do care, and they are ready to step up to show it.
The Canadian Association for Equality cordially invites you to join us for a unique event to celebrate the Campaign’s closing, and to provide one last opportunity to step up and make a contribution to this worthy cause… in exchange for notable good and services!
Sunday, December 1st, 2013
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (auction viewing begins at 1:00 pm)
The Infinity Complex Banquet Room
51 Lower Simcoe St.
The auction will be hosted by Michael Takis, veteran auctioneer who recently auctioned the 4 Seasons Hotel in Yorkville and over 2000 businesses in a 33 year career. Musical entertainment provided by MEN2MANY. Light drinks and snacks will be available.
All proceeds support Toronto’s first “Men’s Centre.” The Campaign has reached its minimum goal of $50,000 but we’re looking to reach closer to our higher fundraising objective of $75,000 to enhance the range of services we’ll be able to provide to boys, men and families in need.
Please RSVP to [masked]
- Antique camera
- Package of books for entrepreneurs
- 3 Canvases
- 1962 Harley Panhead 16″X20″
- Elk Island in Alberta 12″X18″
- Cuban Sunrise
- Maple Leafs Jersey signed
- Nazem Kadri autographed 8X10″
- Darcy Tucker autographed 8X10″
- Silver coins (stirling and pure silver)
- Year of the Dragon coin
- RCMP belt buckle
- Decorative military and special service medals
- Campaign to Establish the Canadian Centre for Men and Families Commemorative Poster
- Odyssey for Equality Package, featuring Dr. James Brown’s book Rescuing Our Underachieving Sons and Odyssey Campaign merchandise
Dinner and Entertainment
- Dinner for 4 at Frankie Tomatto’s All you can eat Italian Buffet
- 2 raptor tickets
- 1 Hour musical entertainment from Gene Hughes and Michael Cavanaugh of MEN2MANY
- Psychotherapy Session with Dr. Ryan Dinsmore focused on the needs of boys and men
- Social Media Workshop with Jaimy Warner, Executive Director of Raindance Toronto
- Seminar - Separated by a Common Language: Logic and Critical Thinking in the Gender Discussion, with Edward Sullivan
- Personal tax return
- Recording studio time (2 hours) or professional voiceover service
The Canadian Association for Equality
Full information on the Campaign
Visit the new Indiegogo initiative