We will have another work day at Hart's Mill the forming ecovillage located in Efland, this coming Saturday, April 20. We’ll add further details after they’re discussed on Tuesday evening, but do consider these probable goals:
- Spreading 70 lbs. of clover seed on the bare field (formerly a tobacco field);
- Walking the land to get a greater sense of some of the far corners, and considering/discussing potential building sites;
- Tending to the garden and fencing as necessary;
- Refilling the water barrels;
- Potluck dining at the fire circle (plan to bring food/drinks to share; bring some plates & utensils; camping chairs also would be helpful); and,
- For those who wish… spending the night on the land (appropriate camping equipment needed).
Plan now to join us! More details and reminders to follow. Please RSVP to obtain directions. Questions and RSVPs.