FIC Organizational Meeting
Join Us For FIC Meetings in Louisa VA!
September 2–4, 2013
The Fellowship for Intentional Community will be holding its fall organizational meetings Sept 2–4, 2013 at Twin Oaks—one of the best known intentional communities in North America—and you’re invited!
The meetings will take place immediately following the annual Twin Oaks Communities Conference (Aug 30–Sept 2) and we encourage you to think about double dipping: attending both events at the same location. For information about the conference and to register, visit this link: www.communitiesconference.org.
If you’re interested in what FIC is doing or in meeting the people who make it all happen, join us for any or all of our three days of hobnobbing, heartfelt connection, and honing in on what needs attention.
Highlights of our agenda include:
- Our capital campaign to raise funds in conjunction with Dancing Rabbit for our new Green Office in Missouri
- Roll out of our new website capacities
- Early returns on the release of the Within Reach movie
- Crafting of the 2014 budget (who thought talking about money could be so much fun?)
If you’re interested in community networking—or have questions about how to cope with challenges your group is facing—this is a terrific opportunity to sit across the table from community veterans and pick their brains about your burning questions.
For reservations or additional details, use this contact info
Jenny Upton |[masked] | [address removed]
See past meeting dates and venues here.
Fellowship on Facebook
This eNewsletter is a publication of the Fellowship for Intentional Community, in circulation since 1999, serving over 13500 subscribers.
You have received a non-personalized copy of our eNews. If you'd like to receive a personalized copy of eNews, linked to our customer records and containing a report of your current customer contact info, magazine subscription status and FIC membership status, reply to this email (using the address [address removed] and referring to customer #102142).
CHANGED YOUR INFORMATION? Please keep us informed of any changes in your customer information as displayed here. For best service use your customer number[masked] when contacting us and/or in the Notes field of the online order form. Notify us by emailing to [address removed] if you wish to update any of your contact information.
* To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newsletter send a blank email to [address removed] with REMOVE[masked] as the subject. You'll receive a removal confirmation.
* If a friend forwarded you a copy of this online newsletter and you would like to subscribe please send a blank email to [address removed] with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please send both your NAME and EMAIL. If you wish to get a few postal mailings per year from us also send your postal address in the body of the email.
- We share postal mail addresses occasionally with like-minded organizations. We do not sell, rent or share email addresses with any other organization. Let us know if you prefer to not share your mailing address.
- We do NOT telemarket, and do not sell, rent or share phone numbers with any other organization or business.
MAILINGS. We email to the Fellowship list once per week to announce events, new publications, and new editions. We send postal mail less frequently, typically a few times per year. Please let us know if you would prefer to receive announcements from us by postal mail, email, both, or prefer customer service contact only.