align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Tucson Philosophy Group Message Board › April Meetup location?

April Meetup location?

A former member
Post #: 5
I've haven't been able to make it there in a while, but I wanted to find out whether this group is moving its location for the April meetup? I had heard that the Four Points Sheraton is closing completely at the end of March for a year while being renovated. Was there any discussion at the last meetup of moving to another location?

Also, is there a topic/reading for April?

Thanks!

Judy
Ross
user 4912827
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
The Four Points Sheridan is indeed closing for a year of renovations, so we are moving for the April meeting to the Old Pueblo Grill on Alvernon between Broadway and Fifth Street. The address is: 60 North Alvernon Way Tucson, AZ 85711. They've arranged for food and drink specials for us. Hope to see you there!

Ross