Meet the Trader: Master Futures Trader Jeff Manson
We're happy to present our April Special MeetUp speaker, Jeff Manson, on Saturday, April 20th.
Jeff Manson has been trading since 1997. His experience is broad–based, and he actively trades equities, futures, commodities, bonds, currencies, E–Mini's and options. Jeff will be trading and sharing professional Supply & Demand patent techniques about the Global Futures Market.
Jeff uses his trading methodology and personal trading experience to teach students how to use broad market analysis, fundamental and technical analysis, chart pattern recognition and a step by step trading plan. After being taught by Jeff, you will have the tools and skills to:
- Develop your own trading plan — specific to you — consistent with your objectives and life–style.
- Know what you should be trading.
- Know you are focusing on the right trades.
- Know when to get in and out of that trade.
- Know what the caveats are in your trade selection.
- Know how to trade the "right" side of the chart — not what has happened, but what has a high probability of happening.
- Understand the bad habits and or psychology that keep you from reaching your trading goals
- Make your trading mechanical in nature and minimize the emotions that come with trading.
- Understand why the market moves when it does.
This is a Free Workshop, Please register online or call (877)[masked] to RSVP!
Saturday, April 20th 2013
10:00am – 1:00pm
Online Trading Academy
6865 Deerpath Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
Call to RSVP: