addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tyson's Corner VA-Washington DC Day Traders Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: WATCH YOUR ASSETS: ETF Strategies for Multi-Asset Traders with D

New Meetup: WATCH YOUR ASSETS: ETF Strategies for Multi-Asset Traders with Dan Sugar

Chris K.
user 8197769
Elkridge, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for The Tyson's Corner VA-Washington DC Day Traders Meetup Group!

What: WATCH YOUR ASSETS: ETF Strategies for Multi-Asset Traders with Dan Sugar
When: Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: Westwood Center
8614 Westwood Center Drive Suite 830
Vienna, VA 22182

Why: Join Dan Sugar as he analyzes how to trade Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) across multiple asset classes REGISTER HERE: http://www.tradingaca...­

Dan is a third generation Chicago floor trader whose grandfather was at the Chicago Butter and Egg Board, which became the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in 1919, for twenty years. His father, Justin, started at the Chicago Board of Trade in 1950 and was a broker and trader in the Corn, Wheat and Soybean pits, retiring in 1982.

Dan’s entry into the trading business was as a runner for E. F. Hutton in the summer of 1980 on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange. He spent 8 years trading 30 year Treasury futures and Dow Jones stock-index futures on the floor of the CBOT. In March of 1996 Dan left the floor and acquired his Series 3, 6, 63 and 7 licenses and began trading Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex Currencies from the screen.

His mechanical approach to risk management is designed to maximize opportunities by taking the emotion out of trading. He understands that for traders to be successful they must develop their own specific trading plan and style consistent with their personality, objectives and risk temperament. In its purest form, trading comes down to risk vs. return.

Dan derives great professional and personal satisfaction from helping students take responsibility and control of their future. His goal is to help students gain financial independence by sharing his vast knowledge and real world experiences, as well as giving them the rules and tools to become successful.

What students are saying about Dan Sugar:

"Dan was great! He really portrayed that he really cared about our success." Bob O., January 2011

"Great job Dan! I feel empowered to BEGIN my journey to be an active trader. I appreciate your true concern about my success as a trader." Ken P., January 2011

"Anyone considering trading in the markets needs to take this course. The probability is, you'll lose more trying it on your own than you spend on the cost of the course. The education gained, and the continuing education provided, is well worth it." Kay and Mike E., December 2010

"Dan's knowledge and experience were evident on ALL topics. He is very passionate about teaching and trading. He is a great communicator too." Trish, December 2010

"I can’t say enough good things about Dan. Online Trading Academy is very lucky to have him." Thomas B., November 2010

"Excellent course! Dan provided great instruction with clear presentations and his responses to questions magnified what we learned. Great sense of humor kept us engaged throughout the sessions. The way he led the course allowed us to ask questions and expand the content of what we learned." Jim R., November 2010

"Dan was great. He really knows how to deliver the material and make it understandable. To sum this up in a few words, this was the best experience I have ever had. Making the decision to take this class was the smartest thing anyone could do. I highly recommend taking this class so you can build a better future. I know now that after taking this class I will have a stable structure to begin a life on. I’m 20 years old and I can say that this is the best way to start a life and be able to support that life." Mitchell M., October 2010

"Dan is an excellent instructor. He really knows trading inside and out, yet still can patiently explain the basics to beginners. Even when the same questions were asked over and over, he would patiently explain it again." Jenny L., August 2010

"Dan, you are #1!!" Yvonne, August 2010

Check it out!