The Tyson's Corner VA-Washington DC Day Traders Meetup Group Message Board › Risk Diversification through Income with Len Ostrowsky April 15 10 am

Risk Diversification through Income with Len Ostrowsky April 15 10 am

Chris K.
user 8197769
Group Organizer
Elkridge, MD
Join Online Trading Academy instructor Len Ostrowsky as he explains "Risk Diversification through Income - a Trader's View of Investing". Len will show you how to apply proven trading methods to your overall financial plan.

REGISTER HERE: http://www.tradingaca...­

Len is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor who started his career in 1987 trading Stock, Options and Futures at the Chicago Board of Trade and Chicago Board Options Exchange. Throughout his career he has successfully traded the Black Monday Crash of 1987, Drought of 1988, UAL failed takeover, 1991 Gulf War, the Dot Com Bubble, 9/11, and the Credit Crisis that started in 2007.

Learning Financial Planning has impacted his outlook on how individuals should be trading their retirement accounts. Having delivered Financial Plans to over 500 families he saw how risk management, reducing investment expense and steady returns were the key to retirement.

Len brings his wealth of profitable trading techniques combined with financial planning to create a winning formula throughout calm and turbulent markets to each individual in the classroom. His goal is to transform your future through proven techniques of professional trading.

What students are saying about Len Ostrowsky:

"Len is probably the most knowlegeable person I have ever met in regards to options, trading, and overall financial markets. It was a valuable experience. He is the real deal!!!" Robert M., Options Trader, September 2009

"In order to trade options, you need to understand how to. Len did an excellent job explaining options, how to trade them and make an income from it. If Len didn't challenge me, take me out of my comfort area, I would not understand options as well and I clearly would not approach a trade from a trader's point of view in order to maximize my potential profit. As a result of this class, I will be a much wiser trader. I also found Len to be a person with great teaching skills, Thank you Len." Nik R., Options Trader, September 2009

"Len introduced the complex concepts of options trading simply and effectively. The real-time option trading problem solvings in class were extremely invaluable. As a beginner in options trading, I learned what mistakes to avoid, I have learned and practiced repeatedly a process from an extremely helpful and experienced Options Trader Professional. I have already saved money and made money this week, with my options. For me the ROI for this class will be 100% in less than a month!" Madjid A., Options Trader, August 2009

"Very generous in sharing his considerable experience. This is probably the most valuable element of the class. Len gave the class exposure to insights they simply would never have access to otherwise." Jerry L., August 2009

"Len's ability to explain the complex world of options in a simple way is truly amazing! His vision to structure knowledge and teach complex strategies through use of a framework built around basic calls and puts is extraordinary! He focused on key concepts and scenarios that can be leveraged successfully. I found immense value in his stories on how the market makers saw the market differently and leveraged various opportunities to gain an edge! Being a market maker truly sets them apart from the rest of the industry! I would fly anywhere in the world just to take a class market makers like Len!" Aravind M., Options Trader, August 2009

"Len Ostrowsky is a true MONSTER in the world of options trading. He has the practical, hands-on experience to teach and discuss any and all situations involving this world, and the patience to share the ins and outs of successful trading concepts with students." Russ Ward Options Trader, August 2009

"Len's floor trading and market making experience from his years spent on the CBOE floor was an invaluable component to the understanding of the inner workings of the options market. Len was able to present the material in a way that demystified the world of options and presented information that will be immediately applicable to my trading." Joe H., Options Trader August 2009