Vancouver. BC, with Tania Fierro, MA, Certified Facilitator
General start date: September
General end date: June
If you would like the FULL program information, including tuition, workshop dates, webinar dates, and program outlines, please click here:
Vision: Create a community of people interested in having an in depth immersion in The Work, with the motivation to integrate this practice in all aspects of their lives as a path to Freedom and Love. To develop a strong grounding in The Work as a way of coming back to, and leading others to, their inner wisdom, clarity of mind, integrity, truth, and confident course of action.
One Year Training includes:
- 1 monthly group call (with other members of training group)
- 1 monthly individual call with Tania
- 2 Teleclass Series (5 teleclasses in each series, each is 1.5 hours long)*
- Assigned group and individual exercises in between sessions
- 2 advanced weekend workshops (for trainees only)
- 2 introductory or topic-based weekend workshops with trainees working as staff (promotional, organizational and operational roles)
*Teleclasses: Each teleclass series is held once a week over a period of 5 weeks; they include 1.5 hour group calls as well as individual homework.
In addition to your Course Package and Weekend Workshops, as a training participant you will also receive full access to an online forum where you can share ideas, questions, and discussions within the group. Also, if you desire extra individual sessions outside from those included in your course package, you may request these at any time during your program; they are available at additional cost with a 30% special participant discount.
The time commitment would be approximately 2 hours per week and 80% of all course work is flexible.
If you require additional information, please feel free to call[masked] or contact us at www.innerland.ca
To REGISTER, please click here: