addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Surati
user 9402031
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone who joined us last night -- it was a delight!

I came across an interesting and short read today that reminded me of one of the dialogues we had yesterday -- here is the link to the free download. Enjoy!

http://lifebeyondlogic.com/books/­

"Finding Reality is a book about Thoreau’s answer. “Reality” is the word Thoreau uses for our deepest experience of life. It’s what we experience when we live deep, deliberately, and in the moment. Read this book and you’ll learn key practices for experiencing the reality of each moment.

Finding Reality is a free ebook (downloads to a .pdf). My only request is that you share it with as many people as possible." (Nate Klemp)

Next Inquiry Circle will be on July 6 and I'm also planning a day workshop for July 24 (Sunday) -- info will be posted on the meetup site.

Wishing you... a deep experience of life :)

Surati