add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 9402031
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Dear Friends of The Work

I hope this email finds you well and enjoying the fall season – for me a time to bow down in gratitude for the abundance in my life, as well as strip myself of what is no longer needed (like the trees of their leaves). In that context, I wanted to let you know about a couple of upcoming events.

Starting mid-November I will be offering a series of five classes (1/week) that will focus on the concept of failure in various areas of our lives (relationship, parenting, money, body and health, spirituality, etc) and help us untangle the painful stories that hold us back. Classes will include individual, partner and group exercises as well as homework and it is most beneficial if you can take all five. Cost will be on a sliding scale and enrollment limited. More info will follow on the meetup site. Please email me if you are interested.

Secondly, my friend and certified facilitator Caitlin Frost is hosting a weekend workshop in the Work of Byron Katie in Victoria, November 26 - 28th (Loving your Life: A weekend in the work of Byron Katie). It will be a good opportunity to learn the process and then have a weekend to experience applying it to your life and work. The weekend will be designed to meet the needs of both people new to the process and also for those with experience to have time to dive in deeper. Feel free to contact her directly if you have any questions: or 604 947 9236. You can also find more information about The Work and the workshop on her website:

I look forward to sitting with you in the Work at one of the upcoming meetup events.

Blessings and smiles,