addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 24-Hour Dreamer Message Board › Stressed? Free Workshop this Saturday - 1:30 P.M.

Stressed? Free Workshop this Saturday - 1:30 P.M.

gegood
user 2393851
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Hello:

I'm also doing a full workshop on how to get a grip on stress this coming Saturday. It is practical and free. Here's the full info:

Relaxation Toolbox: Sure Ways to De-stress on the Go

How this workshop works:

First, we go through each stress reduction practice (we will do about 5 practices).

Next, we take each one as though we are at work, at home, in the car, etc. Real world practice, for real world situations.

Finally, we go through the practices as a series, just like you would use them to cut stress in a difficult or not-so difficult life event.

So, when you leave the workshop you will not only have an instruction sheet for each practice, you will have rehearsed each one and the series together so you are all ready to take on the world of stress.

Fee: Free (but please do register so I can plan for how many people are coming).

What you get: 3 hours of instruction; You will be taught specific techniques in class and will receive handouts for at home use.

When: 1:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M.

The Inner Arts Center
Third Floor
211 King St.

Alexandria, VA

Register Now! Again, this is free. If you have questions or problems registering, e-mail me at gegood@yahoo.com