addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The 24-Hour Dreamer Message Board › No meeting this Saturday - See you in Oct, Nov, and Dec.

No meeting this Saturday - See you in Oct, Nov, and Dec.

gegood
user 2393851
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
Hello:

Sorry but I need to cancel this month's dream work group. I will be attending the wedding of a friend's daughter so I will be out of town.

Keep dreaming and keep journaling your dreams.

See you in Oct and Nov. and all through 2012.

Gary Goodwin