addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The 24-Hour Dreamer Message Board › Postponed! No Jan 19th meeting; see you in Feb.

Postponed! No Jan 19th meeting; see you in Feb.

gegood
user 2393851
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA

Hello:

As you might know, we lost our space at the end of November when our landlady lost her lease to the space. Drat!

I'm getting close to finding a new space but I need a bit more time.  Next month we will be back at it:

- The Washington, D.C. Area Dream Group will combine with Imagination Training to form a 2-hour, once a month, Meetup

- We will continue to meet in Old Town Alexandria, probably in King Street.

- I'm trying hard to keep our old time (the third Saturday of each month) but....we might have to meet on a week night. We shall see.

I will keep you posted.

If you have questions, ideas, or comments, call me at: 703-975-9175

See you next month!

Gary Goodwin

Don't forget to read my blog on imagery and dreams:  FireballImagery.com