add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Washington DC Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Inquiry About Short Trips

Inquiry About Short Trips

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I joined this meetup a little while ago, and I look at all of the trips--they just look so amazing!! I haven't been able to go on them because recently my schedule hasn't allowed for any longer trips, so I wanted to gauge interest of shorter length, such as 3 days (2 of which are Sat and Sun).
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm with you. I would love to go on a lot of these trips, but it's difficult to get more than a week off of work at a time. I wanted to go to Nepal over Thanksgiving, but instead I booked my own trip to Athens, Greece / Istanbul, Turkey for 7 days.