The Washington DC Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Destination Advice Needed - Tropical Destination Great October Weather
This message board is read-only.
New York, NY
Hi Everybody! Please help. I am taking a vacation this fall and I would really appreciate some destination advice. Here's what I was thinking:
* No cruises
* October 2009
* 2 people (couple)
* Cost - Getting the right destination is much more important than cost
* Tropical Destination with Great October Weather
* Tiny string bikini's - Thong bikinis allowed/common even better!! (Nothing will offend us, and we get enough of conservative already.)
* Setting - Romantic yet alive (with some sort of night-time entertainment, whether it be upscale bars/clubs or down-to-earth local cultural feasts and celebrations/ceremonies)
* Good food - again either great upscale food or great down-to-earth traditional local food
* Upscale Accommodations
What destination does this describe for a great October trip with great tropical weather? Thank you!