The Original WMass 912 Project Message Board › Meeting - Radio Checks - Barter

Meeting - Radio Checks - Barter

Gary L.
user 5368310
Three Rivers, MA
Post #: 4
Hi Folks, for those who have attended the basic communications programs that I've offered ( twice in Belchertown ) thanks for your interest ... those who haven't but still have interest in coms this may be of interest too ... it's time to take coms to the next level - Sat. May 4th ( 2013 ) I will offer to host a fairly informal meeting at my house in Ware, MA starting around 10:00 - +/- 4 PM ... I will test anyone's CB radio / mobile set up for power output and / or SWR ( antenna match ) simple troubleshooting such as clean up connectionsand on air test ... I hope to have some other members set up and be available to explain some other communications related gear ... also this will be a good opportunity to network with others of like interest and also will be offering this as a bartering opportunity ...bring along some of your surplus or back up stuff never know what someone might need ... while selling of items will be allowed, bartering is what we're trying to promote - trade requested that item XYZ interested in ABC \, etc and/or $$$ cash ... meeting will take place at my house so those who don't know the location plz e-mail direct for location: surviveast@msn.com ... will also hold CB talk in on CH 21 - handle - Bluestar