The Original WMass 912 Project Message Board › Member/Supporting Businesses

Member/Supporting Businesses

A former member
Post #: 1
Erel Blinn/J&S Painting
Interior/Exterior Painting, light carpentry, wall repair, wallpaper, flooring, floor refinishing, tile.
Terry S
TerryJennifer
Worcester, MA
Post #: 169
I have created America's Most Unwanted cards based on the Iraqi Most wanted deck.
I have received very postitive feedback...so please check them out at http://www.americasmo...­

I would appreciate anyone's idea to promote these!
THANK YOU
I absolutely LOVE the "Priceless" bumper sticker!
Could you use software to create a downloadable template/pattern that other citizens can use to create homemade signs?
sandi
user 9018521
Agawam, MA
Post #: 2
Bob and Sandi Conti Taylor Rental, Agawam Things to rent for every event 786-4433
A former member
Post #: 2
I am starting a new business in Senior Care. I am a Ma. State Certified CNA/HHA and I also arrange other qualified nursing assistants as well. Taking care of seniors at their own homes is better for the family and for financial matters as well. Sunny Senior Care

running errands
basic house work
companionship
senior care
cooking etc

Please call for further information.

Rodney Josephson
774 200 6728
A former member
Post #: 76
Attention: ALL BUSINESS OWNERS

The People's Pen is the new WMass 9/12 Project Newsletter. The 1st issue has been distributed and we are working on an 8-page 2nd issue to be available in mid-July. If you, or any other small business you might know of, would like to place an advertisement in the paper, contact Barbara Perez either through the WMass 9/12 Project members list, or just e-mail: barperbun@yahoo.com.

Our rates are ridiculously low because we are non-profit, and simply want to cover printing costs:

1 column (2 1/2") @ $10.00 per inch
2 columns (4 3/4") @ $20.00 per inch
and 3 columns (7 3/4") @ $30.00 per inch

Perhaps now is your chance to grow your business !!!!