addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westminster Bellydance Meetup Group Message Board › Birdie's Haflas

Birdie's Haflas

Halima
user 8898894
Group Organizer
Westminster, MD
Post #: 14
Please be sure to contact Liz prior to the hafla to check that it is still happening. I (Halima) am not the organizer of the haflas, and I am sometimes out of the loop when it comes to canceling these events.

All assistant organizers have the ability to add/cancel events here on Meetup. I know that this past one was canceled relatively late in the game due to low attendance. As organizer of the entire Meetup, I feel bad when I read on Facebook or here that people have shown up for an event only to have it cancelled, particularly if they have driven a long distance.

If you are on Facebook, it may be a good idea to check there. The events are listed on there as well and often, there seems to be more conversation regarding the event.

Thanks for your support and interest in keeping belly dance alive in our area!

Thanks,
Halima