addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Westminster Bellydance Meetup Group Message Board › Fall Fest, great job ladies

Fall Fest, great job ladies

A former member
Post #: 15
Wanted to send a message to all the ladies that danced today is just soaking conditions. I wanted to tell each of you what great sports you were, but it was a tad hard with my daughter around (and for some reason I had other children with, even some I never met before?!) Anyway, I hope tomorrow is better. I plan to come out and show my support then too!
But if I don't then please know you all did really well and handled the weather with grace and charm. I mean I am sure its very tribal to dance in the rain:)
Vesuvilden
Vesuvilden
Westminster, MD
Post #: 15
Thank you! And what a treat to find out you were a friend of my husband's in school! He said you were always nice to him, even when no one else was. Many blessings chica!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks Liz! It was so nice seeing you in the audience - and what a trooper! You stayed during the rain. Its always nice to hear encouraging words from our sisters in the area. Hope to dance with you soon.

And yes, our skirts were about 10 pounds heavier when we walked off stage!
Halima
user 8898894
Group Organizer
Westminster, MD
Post #: 7
Thanks so much Liz! It is always great to see your smiling face. Your support is greatly appreciated. We had a blast......even in the rain! Thanks for hanging in there with us yesterday, and it was wonderful to see you there today!