addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nonfiction Book Lovers of Fairfield County Message Board › April 9th Meetup is ON!

April 9th Meetup is ON!

Morgan
user 12056056
Westport, CT
Post #: 2
Hello Book club Members,

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting April 9th at 1:30 at the Westport Library in the seminar room (second floor). Please RSVP so we know who is coming and who will be absent.

Aprils book is titled “The Moral Underground; how ordinary Americans Subvert an Unfair Economy” by: Lisa Dodson. This book is based on “Dodson’s eight years of research and conversations with hundreds of Americans. It portrays how ordinary people confront the daily need to create ethical alternatives to rules that ignore the humanity of working parents and put their children at risk.”

If anybody is having a hard time tracking down a copy of this book, please let me know and I will share my copy.

Look forward to seeing everyone in April!
Morgan

Morgan
user 12056056
Westport, CT
Post #: 3
Thank you to everyone for a very enjoyable April meet up. I had a wonderful time chatting about the book and other topics as they came up. I look forward to our May discussion!

Take care
Morgan