addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lydia
user 9949380
Group Organizer
Norwalk, CT
Hi guys.
Morgan & I would love your feedback in planning for summer/fall meet-ups. If you have preferences, please e-mail me ASAP any thoughts on the following books or any titles of current non-fiction books that would interest you.
A Few Possible Choices:
Quiet by Susan Cain
The Code Book by Simin Singh
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine
Boo
Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson
How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming
By Mike Brown
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific
Crest Trail by Chery Strayed
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
By Rebecca Skloot

Thanks so much,
Lydia

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lydia,
Looks like good list!

I will take a closer look and send in feedback later today/tomorrow. I might have some additional book suggestions too.

Best,
Wendi