addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mike F
user 72591542
Aarau, CH
Post #: 2
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone's doing well. I just wanted to put it out there that the locales that we play at have been very generous in allowing us to play games, practically for free. I just wanted to remind everyone that it's in our best interest to support these businesses as much as we can, so if possible order a drink or two or a meal if you're hungry (you can also usually order a small order of fries if you're not super hungry). This way we can keep the restaurants happy and be able to continue gaming without problems.

I look forward to seeing people at upcoming game nights.

All the best

Mike