addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zürich Hash House Harriers (ZH3) Message Board › Zurich Hash: Hares Needed

Zurich Hash: Hares Needed

Nick S.
user 13395203
Zürich, CH

Dear Zürich H3ers,

Once again we need hares for the coming weeks. Here are the vacancies. The most urgent is 24th November.

Thu 24 Nov 11
Thu 15 Dec 11
Thu 22 Dec 11
Thu 29 Dec 11
Thu 5 Jan 12
Thu 12 Jan 12

If you can help us out it would be appreciated (and it will stop me sending spam mails to members of the meetup group!).

Either email me or grab me at the next run.

On-on,

Garden Gnome.

Hare Raiser - ZH3