The Zurich Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Qualcuno mi aiuta a trovare una macchina? Camera anyone?

Qualcuno mi aiuta a trovare una macchina? Camera anyone?

Marco
user 59299282
Zürich, CH
Post #: 58
Prima di fotografare dovrei procurarmi una buona macchina digitale... Qualcuno di vuoi ne ha una da vendere oppure sa darmi un'indicazione per un usato decente? Si accettano anche consigli generici su modelli, marche ecc. Grazie!
Before taking any pictures I shall get myself a good digital camera... Anyone of you has perhaps a camera to sell or can give me indications about whre to find a decent used one? Also accepted generic suggestions on models brands etc. Thanks!
Luciano
user 8741304
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Ciao Marco,

there are hundreds of models out there from where you can choose from.
If you are learning the basics of photography, I suggest you buy a camera having manual controls, so that you can set aperture and shutter speed manually.
It also depends on your budget, as you know when it comes to technology you can shell out big bucks if you want to.
I have a Nikon D300 with several lenses which I'd like to sell. It's a great camera but not exactly cheap.

Let me know if you need any help on some specific models.

Luciano