addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Zurich Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Instagram shared account

Instagram shared account

Luciano
user 8741304
Zürich, CH
Hello everyone,
I have created an Instagram account for the group: http://instagram.com/zurichphoto­
Following the steps of the New Yorker and other magazines on Instagram, I'd like to try to have a member of the group taking ownership of the account every week and shoot whatever she/he likes under the shared account.
Instagram is a very popular photo sharing web site. The only limitation is that you can only access it and post pictures using an iPhone or Android-based smartphone.
If you are interested, please send me a message and I will let you know the week in which you will be responsible for the account.
There are no "rules" for the pictures taken under the shared Instagram account. The only request is that you should shoot at least one picture per day during that week.
Thanks and see you soon,
Luciano
Lays N.
user 84490912
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Hello Luciano!
How are you doing?
The idea sounded really good, as you know, I'm very into Instagram and would like very much to take a part of it, but unfortunately I'm not sure if I'd be able to post one picture every day during a week. I was going to suggest you to create a hashtag, do you think it would work?
Have a nice day!
Lays

Pascal (.
user 89652642
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hi Luciano,

I haven't used instagram for a long time but I would like to give a try to this idea :)
Luciano
user 8741304
Zürich, CH
Post #: 8
@Lays, good idea to use a tag, any suggestion. I'm sure you can shoot one pic a day :) So, are you in?

@Pascal, ok, so I consider you in, I'm building up a list, other people replied via email
Vasiliy
vasiliy.shmyrev
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Hi Luciano, I would like to participate too. I used instagram before but I didn't like the idea to see the pictures only on the phone screen. I think it should be possible to see them in a browser too. Maybe even post them to our facebook group.
Lays N.
user 84490912
Zürich, CH
Post #: 3
@Lays, good idea to use a tag, any suggestion. I'm sure you can shoot one pic a day :) So, are you in?

@Pascal, ok, so I consider you in, I'm building up a list, other people replied via email
Hi Luciano,
I'll think about the tag! And also I'll think and check about participating, I'd love to, but I'll have to check, at this momente I don't have a WI-FI conection and to use the 3G I guess it's going to be a bit expensive, I'll check that and let you know!
cheers ;-)
Lays N.
user 84490912
Zürich, CH
Post #: 4
Hi Luciano, I would like to participate too. I used instagram before but I didn't like the idea to see the pictures only on the phone screen. I think it should be possible to see them in a browser too. Maybe even post them to our facebook group.
Hello Vasiliy!
I agree with you about seeing the pictures on the phone, but you can also see the pictures in the Instagram website http://instagram.com/...­ or even at http://statigr.am/vie...­
I also like the idea about creating a group at facebook!
Have a nice day!
Giorgos
user 83311622
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hello!
Let's revitalise our Instagram account. As previously, one group member will have the account for one week, posting at least one photo per day...
Cheers,
Georgios