The Zurich Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Portfolio review reminder

Portfolio review reminder

Piotr T
user 95820662
Neuhausen, CH
Hi Everybody!

Time is getting high -- our Portfolio Review is already on upcoming Sunday!

To use the time as effectively as we can and avoid potential technical difficulties it would be great if you could deliver a maximum number of 10 photos to me till Friday. I will take them on a USB stick so that we don't have to switch anything while watching (I will have my laptop with me as well, I have an HDMI and mini DP outputs).
I would propose jpeg files with image quality set to at least 10 out of 12. As we will be watching on a screen with resolution not higher than 1920x1080 don't go crazy with the size.
The easiest way to transfer the images would be to use https://www.wetransfe...­. No registration required, free to use. Just upload you photos and send me the download link.

A second thing is our meeting place. Ilknur has kindly offered her place, however in case antyhing goes wrong it would actually be good to have a backup. Would anyone of you be able to offer a backup place around Zurich / Winterthur?

Please review your RSVP in case anything has changed for your availability. Thanks!

Cheers and see you soon,
Piotr Tyburski