This talk is for you if:
- You would like to paint, but not doing it, need inspiration!
- You are painting, and interested in materials, and in taking a close look at Alex’s paintings - with some "behind the scenes" guidance.
- You paint regularly, and interested to hear about ways of getting the word out about your art, selling it, promoting it, keeping a studio.
- You’re interested in getting to know a local experienced Swiss artist, learning about his background and artistic journey.
- You have other questions you might like to discuss with Alex.
What will you take home with you from Alex’s Studio:
- Inspiration and tips for being consistently creative and painting.
- Information and ideas about how to promote your art.
Have a look at Alex’s work:
Come with an open mind, or ready to ask questions according to your own interest and curiosity, in order to get the most out of the talk with Alex.
We will talk with him for half an hour, and we’re welcome to hang out at his studio afterwards.
Alex has an “Open Studio” day almost every Saturday, and you’re welcome to come back to see him and chat.
Geroldstr. 11, Zürich
Saturday, Nov 17, 14:00