This is an open session - an introductory class to the practical Philosophy first level course.
During this meeting details will be given about the course and admission.
16 classes course of both Practical and philosophical journey that crosses continents& civilizations, from the peeks of the Himalayas to the pyramids of Giza, an inner adventure about creativity of thought, exploration and practical principles of Ethical Life.
The course is built as a spiral pedagogical process made of 3 divisions:
I The mystery of the Human being's nature
II Society - Human relationship
III Evolution & History of mankind
- The enigma of man & the Way to Happiness
- Karma Yoga - the inner war
- Spiritual development through Buddhism
- The Inner voice
- The artist, the in love and the philosopher - who are you?
- The light at the end of the tunnel
- Politics & Justice
- From Philosophy to Mystery
- Practical philosophy
- Wheel of life - Myth & History
- Evolution - the divine spark in man.
Try the New Acropolis Experience and see for yourself! bring a friend… share the possibilities..
For registration and more information about the course:
Course Duration: 16 weeks
**Registration is required in advance, the number of seats are limited**
Introductory & open house:
Friday, January 11th, 19:30 - 21:30
Friday, January 18th, 19:30 - 21:30
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more details:
[masked] / [masked]