The Academy of European Arts and Culture Long Island Message Board › Mother Earth News

Mother Earth News

Closed to new replies

Beverly
beavermeadow
Farmingville, NY
Post #: 2
I am recently widowed with a 15 year old son. I am working on a home improvement project...energy efficient...off the grid

looking for another 2 hands to help when needed. Will trade day of your help for a day of my help , whatever project of chore you may need help with.

My project includes skills such as carpentry, electrical, and plumbing but no experience is nessasary. I just need someone to give me a hand.

I will be going to the Mother Earth News Fair in September and I am looking for a friend to come with me and my son. Anyone who shares these interest please respond. The fair is in PA. A week in September. I am renting a cottage and have the tickets.

I would like to network and make friend with anyone interested in self sufficient living, permaculture, soap making, gardening, energy efficient solar etc.....

Beverly always.afternoon@hotmail.com